Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer fun!

What could be better than spending my favorite holiday with family that we don't get to see very often. Over the 4th of July weekend, Tyler and Robyn (Jason's brother) and their cute family came for a visit. The little kids and the big kids had a great time together playing!

The kids loved shooting off Aunt Heather's "fireworks"! I will read the label next time before I buy anything. Tyler had a great time shooting off his illegal fireworks that he picked up on their way through Wyoming.
Tyler's goal was to spend time in the mountains. The kids loved roasting hot dogs and marshmellows and throwing rocks into the river. I think their favorite part was putting out the fire with cups of water from the river!
Robyn has a great tradition of spending one on one time with each of the family members. Sarah enjoyed a trip to the temple and feeding the ducks. Ellie went to the park and had her fingernails and toenails painted red and blue. (I hope some day that I will think like a blogger and remember to bring my camera with me more places. Hopefully more pictures to come.)

1 comment:

  1. We had the time of our lives in Logan. Thanks for making it so special!

    ReplyDelete